Happy Friday Everyone!
I just wanted to share with you these delicious candy bar dessert with you. After I baked it I sliced a small piece off, place it in the refrigerator for a few minutes to cool down; yes I’m that greedy for peanut & chocolate. These bars are soft and chewy.
Butterfinger Dessert Bar Yield 16 or depending how you slice it
2 1/4 cup flour
1 t. baking powder
1/4 t. salt
3/4 cup butter, softened (1 1/2 sticks of butter)
2 1/4 cups light brown sugar
3 large eggs
1 1/2 t. vanilla extract
4 regular sized butterfinger candy bars, crushed
1. Preheat oven @ 350 F. Grease and flour or Spray with cooking spray a 13 x 9 in baking pan.
2. In a small bowl, combine dry ingredients: flour, baking powder, and salt; set aside.
3. In a medium bowl, on medium speed, combine butter and brown sugar, mix well.
4. Stop the mixer, scrape the sides with a rubber spatula. Add eggs and vanilla until smooth.
5. Reduce speed add flour mixture a little bit at a time, stop the machine and scrape the sides of the bowl. Add in 1 cup of candy.
6. Spread mixture into prepared pan. Sprinkle in remaining crushed candy on top of batter.
7. Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until lightly done and are firm to touch. Cool completely before cutting into bars.